Standard Bank Learnerships
Standard Bank Learnerships – The Standard Bank Financial Consultancy Learnership is a learnership programme targeted at the Financial Planner role within the Standard Bank Financial Consultancy. We are looking for candidates in Gauteng, Western Cape, Eastern Cape and Kwa-Zulu Natal Only.It is a 36 month intensive programme that consists of theoretical training together with practical training and sales.
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Financial Planning as well as to apply the necessary practical aspects of their learnings. This means that on successful completion of the 36 month programme, learners will receive a National Certificate in Wealth Management (NQF 5) and an opportunity to be a part of the Standard Bank Financial Consultancy team
Standard Bank Learnerships Allowance
Standard Bank Learnerships Requirements
- Be between the ages of 21-35
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed a 3 year Financial / Financial Planning related qualification (Degree or Diploma, incomplete qualifications may be considered)
- Have a valid drivers license / own vehicle
- Be computer literate
- Not be employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
Standard Bank Learnerships Recruitment Process
Candidates must have a valid email address as all correspondence will be done via email.
Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments-online.
The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers
- Verification of educational qualifications
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit
How to Apply
Note: This learnership is now closed