What is a Scholarships?
Scholarships is an award of financial aid for a student to further their education. Scholarships are awarded based upon various criteria, which usually reflect the values and purposes of the donor or founder of the award.
SAP IT Scholarships
What the program offers you:
– Three month SAP training program at no cost to you;
– Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the program;
– Additional training on design thinking, presentation and communication skills and other soft skills;
– Access to internal SAP communities and networks throughout the program;
– Official Associate Level SAP Certification in Finance internationally recogized SAP qualification;
– Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance;
– Possibility of a permanent position in the SAP ecosystem after training / internship, based on performance;
Location: Johannesburg, Braamfontein
What we require from a candidate:
– Candidates must be a South African National;
– Candidates must be currently unemployed;
– Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of IT, or another subject related to business or software;
– Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last two years with a Minimum grade of B OR GPA of no less than 3.00 – proof of this will be requested;
– Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
– The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
– Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office;
If you meet all the set criteria outlined above, you will be sent an e-mail to complete two online assessments.
Based on these results, successful applicants will then be invited to attend face to face interview.
How To Apply
This Scholarships is now closed