Mintek Bursaries – Mintek’s Postgraduate Bursary Programme further equips undergraduates through the development of research methodology skills at the Masters level, followed by the generation of original research that contributes new knowledge to a field at the Doctorate level. Bursaries cover the full payment of registration, tuition and residence fees, plus an allowance with a commitment to work at Mintek on a month-for-month basis.
Mintek Bursaries Available
- Chemistry (Analytical or Geochemistry)
- Extractive Metallurgy (Pyrometallurgy or Hydrometallurgy, including Bio – hydrometallurgy)
- Fuel Cells · Geology (Mineralogy , Petrology, Applied Geology or Economic Geology)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Minerals Processing
- Mining Engineering
- Mining – Focused Environmental Compliance
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Physical Metallurgy
- Precious Metal – Based drug Discovery
- Process Control Systems or Electronics ( Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering)
Mintek Bursaries Vacation Work
How to Apply
- Certified copy of proof of identity (ID or passport).
- Certified copies of Matric certificate and official university transcript / certificates / registration .
Completed application forms with supporting documentation must be submitted to Mintek’s Academic Liaison Officer as follows:
- Via post: Mintek Bursary Office, Private Bag X3015 , Randburg 2125
- E – mail: [email protected]
- Fax: 011 709 4465
Enter your email address for all bursary forms: