John Thompson Bursaries
John Thompson Bursaries – John Thompson is a division of ACTOM (Pty) Ltd with its principal focus on being the best boiler and environmental solutions company serving the power generation and industrial markets, both locally and internationally, with innovation and enthusiastic response.
To carry out this mission we have five business units that serve these markets, namely: Package Boilers, Industrial Watertube Boilers, Utility Boilers & Environmental, Manufacturing and Air Pollution Control.
Our engineering teams use the latest computational fluid dynamics technology and also have finite element analysis, thermal-, circulation- and solid-modeling capabilities.
Our Air Pollution Control business unit concentrates on the industrial, mining and mineral sectors of the market. We design, supply, install, commission, service, maintain and retrofit plant such as: reverse-pulse bag filters, reverse-air baghouses, wet scrubbers, cyclones, shaker type and silo vent filters, as well as pressurisation units for the clean-up of emissions resulting from the firing of fuels or other processes which result in waste emissions to atmosphere.
Our product range also includes HVAC and dust suppression systems
John Thompson Bursaries Available
- Mechanical Engineering
John Thompson Bursaries Requirements
- Certified copies of academic records.
- Matric or N3
- Schedule of financial requirements (quote), supported by official documentation from the tertiary institution, where studies are to take place.
- Certified copies of applicant’s ID document.
- Covering letter and contact details.
- Students who apply for this bursary needs to be local to the Gert Sibande District Municipality, Mpumalanga Province or the Majuba Local Municipality, in KZN.
- Application forms are available from the HR Department or your university’s bursary department.