Social Development Bursaries
Social Development Bursaries – The South African Department of Social Development is inviting all prospective bursary holders with a calling to be Social Workers to apply for its Social Work Scholarship programme for the next academic year.
This profession is for people who help others with passion and those who do not whine about being “inconvenienced” by other people’s misery, it is for those who would leave in the middle of a party to help the needy. If you are such person, please apply because South Africa needs you.
What does the Social Development Bursaries cover?
Social Development Bursaries Available
Social Development Bursaries Requirements
- Be a South African Citizen
- Comply with the entry requirements set by the University
- Fully and correctly complete the Bursary Application form
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Department (More details will be contained in the agreement)
- Must complete the qualification within the minimum period as prescribed by the University
Information to be included in a Government Social Bursaries application form
Note all the below documents must be certified
Matric Results (Senior Matric Certificate)
South African Identification Document of the applicant
South African Identification Document and proof of income of Guardian or Parents
Applicant who are already enrolled at the institutions of higher learning must provide their academic records.