Alfred Nzo Municipality Bursaries
Alfred Nzo Municipality Bursaries applicants are now welcome to apply as long as they meet the suitable requirements for bursaries available for 2019 academic year. Alfred District Municipality bursary funds the following scarce and critical skills:
Alfred Nzo Municipality Bursaries Available
- BSc : Community Water Services and Sanitation, BSc Water Resource Management or any other water and sanitation related qualification
- Civil Engineering
- Town and Regional Planning
- Accounting / Financial Management
- Internal Auditing
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Health Management
- Geographic Information System
- Information Communication Technology / BSc Computer Science Conditions of Eligibility
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged persons, and proof that they are previously disadvantaged must be provided.
- Students residing within Alfred Nzo area of jurisdiction
- Youth between ages 16-35
- Students who are financially needy and academic deserving
Students who are intending to study at a recognised South African tertiary institution
for the aforementioned fields
Alfred Nzo Municipality Bursaries Application Requirements
Applicants should submit the following documents with the application forms:
● Motivation letter
• Grade 12 certificate or latest results for current grade 12 leaners
● Proof of enrolment or acceptance letter from recognised tertiary institution
● Certified copy of ID
● Proof of residence from Ward Councillor
● Parents proof of income/death certificate(s) (applicant must provide an affidavit in a situation both parents are deceased.
How to Apply
Application forms are available from the website address: www.andm.gov.za Successful applicants are expected to enter into a contractual agreement with Alfred Nzo District Municipality.
The agreement contains all general provisions related to the bursary. It is the right of the municipality to determine the total number of bursaries that can be allocated for each academic year and it is based on the municipality budget available.
Applications forms must be submitted to:
The Senior Manager Corporate Services
Alfred Nzo District Municipality
ERF 1400 Ntsizwa Street
Private Bag X 511
All queries should be directed to Ms. N. Mabunzi: Human Resource Development Section by telephone on (039) 254 5112. Successful candidates will be informed on or before 15 January 2018.
Alfred Nzo District municipality bursary programme continues to make a difference in the lives of many youth of South Africa who want to change their lives through education.