SAICE Bursary (South African Institution of Civil Engineering) scheme was founded in 1992 and is administered by the South African Institution of Civil Engineering, to financially assist academically deserving students.
Bursaries will be awarded to students have interest or currently studying towards a Civil Engineering Degree or National Diploma.
SAICE bursary fund is currently awarded to a maximum value of R6 500 per student per semester. This bursary is intended to assist students with paying for the following:
- Registration Fees
- Prescribed textbooks
Successful applicants will receive feedback during March or September, when they will be required to provide certified proof of registration.
SAICE Bursary Available
- Civil Engineering (Degree or National Diploma)
SAICE Bursary Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Passed and completed all previous subjects
- Degree students: must have passed first year exams – the bursary will sponsor second, third and fourth year students
- National Diploma students: must have passed S1/ first level exams – the bursary will sponsor S2, S3 and S4 students
- Studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- Proven financial need
- Good academic record
How To Apply
Download and complete the SAICE Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form:
- ID document
- Full tertiary academic record to date
Proof of tertiary registration (certified copy) will be required by successful applicants – bursary candidates will be notified in March and September annually.
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
Fax: 011 805 5971
SAICE Career Guidance
Private Bag X200
First semester: 31 January 2019.
Second semester: 31 July 2019.
For any additional information related to this bursary, please contact SAICE directly:
SAICE – SPEBS Desk
Contact Persons: Fridah Mahlangu
Tel: 011 805 5947
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org