Government Health Bursaries
Government Health Bursaries – A government is the system or group of people governing an organized community, often a state. A government is like a clan with the purpose to govern the whole family or whole nation with powers of financial, military and civil laws.
The main purpose of government is to seek the welfare of the civilians and to fulfill their need for the betterment of the nation.
In the case of its broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislature, executive, and judiciary. Government is a means by which organizational policies are enforced, as well as a mechanism for determining policy.
Each government has a kind of constitution, a statement of its governing principles and philosophy. Typically the philosophy chosen is some balance between the principle of individual freedom and the idea of absolute state authority (tyranny).
While all types of organizations have governance, the word government is often used more specifically to refer to the approximately 200 independent national governments on Earth, as well as subsidiary organizations.
Historically prevalent forms of government include monarchy, aristocracy, timocracy, oligarchy, democracy, theocracy and tyranny.
The main aspect of any philosophy of government is how political power is obtained, with the two main forms being electoral contest and hereditary succession.
Government Health Bursaries Available
- Bachelor of Clinical Medical Practice
Government Health Bursaries Requirements Applicants must:
- Be from KZN Province
- Be financially needy (combined gross income f parents must be less than R120 000)
- Not older than 35 years
- Certified copies of ID, matric certificate with a minimum of 4 achievement level / D symbol in all subject
- Obtain a total of 15 points and above in the 3 subjects (Maths, Biology / Life Science and Physical Science)
- All supportive identity documents of both parents, pay slip, death / divorce certificate and sworn affidavit to be attached stating the legal guardian or marital status of parents.
How to Apply
Enquiries: Mrs. N. Mahlaba, Tel: : (033) 395 2733 or (033) 395 3290The Department of Health is promoting careers in Health Sciences and is offering provincial bursaries for the following fields of study:
Note the bursary is now closed