Trudon Bursaries – Trudon offers bursaries to students (2nd and 3rd years) who aim to study full time at a South African tertiary institution (university) towards an undergraduate degree.
Trudon Bursaries Available
Informatics or Economics and Econometrics or Information Management or IT Management
Computer Science and Informatics or Information Technology
Digital Media Studies
Trudon Bursaries Requirements
- Second or third year tertiary students: Majors and overall average minimum 60%.
Trudon Bursaries Covers
- Registration and Tuition fees
- Book Allowance
- Residence fees (where applicable)
How will my progress be monitored?
Bursaries are reviewed after each examination based on the student’s academic performance and renewed annually. All bursaries are granted on merit but preference is given to black (Africans, Coloureds and Indian) applicants.
What happens after graduation?
- After graduation, the student will be required to work 12 months for Trudon
- Should the bursary recipient not accept the contract of employment, repayment will become due of all monies owed to the Company
- In-Service training periods are excluded from this period. The obligation period for tertiary students will only commence after successful completion of the graduation programme.
How to Apply
Note: this bursary is now close