Stanlib bursaries – Have you ever dreamed of graduating from university and achieving your goals? If yes, STANLIB, one of the largest investment management companies in South Africa, wants to assist you to get there!
The STANLIB Bursary Sponsorship Programme gives academically outstanding and previously disadvantaged students the opportunity to study at any public university in South Africa.
Stanlib Bursaries Available
Students studying towards a degree for the following qualifications are urged to apply for funding:
Who can apply?
Students who will be doing the following in 2018
Undergraduate degree (1st, 2nd and 3rd year)
Post-graduate degree (Honours level)
Stanlib Bursaries Requirements
- The applicant must be a South African citizen with a valid South African ID book or smart ID card
- The applicant must send through a certified ID copy
- Send through certified ID copies of parent(s)/guardian(s). If parents are deceased a certified copy of the death certificate(s)
- Salary Advice (payslip) of parent(s)/guardian(s)
- If applicant is in matric, they must send a copy of their June report card but the final decision about whether funding will be given will be based on the final year-end results
- The applicant must have achieved an average of 70% in their courses or subjects, as applicable
- The applicant must have studied mathematics, not mathematics literacy
- If the applicant is already in University they must provide their academic transcript
How to apply for Stanlib Bursaries
Bursary Application Forms Available via mobile here
Bursary Application Forms