Rheinmetall Danel Munition Bursaries
Rheinmetall Danel Munition Bursaries – Rheinmetall Denel Munition (RDM) is a private company and forms part of Rheinmetall Waffe Munition of Germany and Denel one of South Africa’s SOE. RDM is one of the world’s leading developers and manufacturers of defence related ammunition and Rocket & Missile systems.
- Study or intend to study towards below stated field of studies, excluding post graduate studies
- Has not received any other bursary for the same period for which they are applying.
- Has not failed any subject and attained an average of 75% for the current academic year.
Rheinmetall Danel Munition Bursaries Available
- B.Eng/Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng Electrical Engineering
- B.Eng/M.Sc Industrial Engineering
How To Apply
Applications close 22 August
Note this bursary is now closed
About Rheinmetall Denel Munition
Rheinmetall Denel Munition (Pty) Ltd (RDM) is jointly owned by Rheinmetall Waffe Munition GmbH (51%) of Germany and Denel (Pty) Ltd. South Africa.
RDM specializes in the development, design and manufacture of large- and medium-calibre ammunition families and is a world leader in the field of artillery, mortar and infantry systems as well as plant engineering.
Rheinmetall Defence’s business is mainly focused on NATO countries. RDM’s focus is on Asia, the Middle East, South America, South Africa and African countries.
Rheinmetall and its South African unit are able to draw on an expanded product portfolio when serving their respective core markets.