Nestle Graduates Programme
Nestlé Graduate Development Programme (GDP) is a highly sought after programme that sees in excess of 6000 applications per year. Graduates are taken through a 24-month rotational development programme that provides an introduction to the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development.
You should be willing to take on these challenges and contribute from day one. In the program, you’ll typically work at two factories across South Africa where you’ll apply your skills within teams responsible for a variety of areas such as improving equipment reliability, optimisation of infrastructure and industrial services, or commissioning of new plants and technologies. You’ll learn how to handle complex issues, make crucial decisions, and manage large and varied projects.
We’ll encourage you to develop your skills and career through different engineering positions within our factories – opening up possibilities for you even to branch out into broader technical management roles.
· An accredited BSc/BT Mechanical/Electrical
· Must be Computer Literate (MS Office)
· Over 70% academic average
· Shows a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
· Willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow
· South African Citizen or Permanent Residency in RSA
· Results focus
· Know yourself
· Proactive cooperation
· Quality Focus
How To Apply?