Bitou Municipality bursary is now open for student residing at Bitou local municipality. The bursary is available to students who are interested in furthering their education in any field of study.
Student must ensure they have been accepted to study at any institution of higher learning in South Africa.
Bitou Municipality Bursaries Available
- Any field of study (Applicant must be accepted or currently studying at any institution of higher learning ins South Africa)
Bitou Municipality Bursary Requirements
- South African Citizen
- Successfully Completed Matric
- Resides within the Bitou Local Municipality District
- Studying and/or planing to further their education at any recognized institution of higher learning in South Africa
How To Apply for Bitou Municipality Bursary
Download and complete the Bitou Municipality Bursary Application Form(.pdf)
Please attach certified copies of the following documents when applying:
- ID Document
- Senior Certificate
- Proof of acceptance at tertiary institution
- Proof of total household income of parents or legal guardian
- Banking details of the institution of higher learning on original bank letterhead
Applications must be posted to:
The Manager: Office of the Executive Mayor
Bitou Local Municipality
1 Sewell Street
*Note your application will only be processed once you have been accepted as a student.
*Failure to complete the bursary application form fully and correctly may prejudice the applicant’s chances of obtaining financial assistance from bitou local municipality.
15 February 2019 (No applications will be accepted after the closing date)
For any additional information related to this bursary, please contact the Bitou Local Municipality directly:
Contact Person: Thandokazi Siphungu
Tel: 044 501 3008