Mercedes Benz Bursaries available
Mercedes Benz Bursaries available gives a head-start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes-Benz Bursary?
· Study at a University of choice
· Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for
· Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London plant during your vacations
· Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying
* Conditions apply
Who can apply?
· South African citizens, or permanent residents
· Grade 12 learners
· Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th yr students may apply)
· Anyone studying (or intending to study in):
o Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Mechatronics)
o Human Resources
Who may not apply?
· Employees of the Mercedes-Benz group of Companies in South Africa
What are the criteria?
· Excellent Grade 12 results with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage
· Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results, average of 65% an advantage
How to apply?
Receive Bursary Application forms from different companies including Mercedes Bursary Application Form by SMS FORM plus your email address to 38077
Mercedes Benz Application Form Available here