Accenture Bursary – Accenture South Africa (Pty) Ltd administers an independent Education Trust, established to support students with strong academic ability across selected disciplines, and who have limited access to financial resources. Selected candidates are awarded a full scholarship that enables them to continue their education at one of South Africa’s premier tertiary institutions.
Accenture is accepting bursary applications for bursaries until 15 August, 2018. Applications will only be considered from students currently in their second year of study who wish to major in one of the following disciplines at one of the universities listed below.
Accenture Bursary For Degree courses
BSc in Computer Science + Honours
BCom or BSc in Informatics or Information Systems + Honours
BCom or BSc in Information Technology + Honours or BIT
BEng or BSc (Eng) in Computer
BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electrical (Light Current)
BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electronic
BEng or BSc (Eng) in Information
BEng or BSc (Eng) in Industrial
Accenture Bursary For Universities
University of Cape Town
University of Johannesburg
University of Pretoria
University of the Western Cape
University of the Witwatersrand
Accenture Bursary Application Requirements
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Awards will be judged in accordance with significant financial need and academic ability. Evidence of family income will be required.
What does the scholarship cover?
- The full cost of the tuition fees, registration fees and examination fees.
- The full cost of residence fees and meals. For students living in a self-catering residence, a meal allowance will be provided.
- A book allowance to cover the cost of prescribed books only.
- A laptop computer.
Criteria and conditions
- Applicable for second to fourth years of study, including Honours level. Please note that the Education Trust does not sponsor first year students.
- Renewable annually, providing the following criteria are met:
- Consistent satisfactory academic performance.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities and participation in extra-mural activities.
- Participation in activities which benefit others.
How To Apply
Scholarship applications close on the 15 August 2018. If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for a scholarship, please print and complete this form.Please note:The application form submitted must be an original, completed in your own handwriting, and must be signed by you and your parents/guardian. Faxed application forms will not be considered.
Please include a copy of your CV.
Please include certified copies of: your ID document; your academic transcripts; and proof of parents’/guardian’s earnings. Please do not send any original documents (other than the application form), as we cannot return these to you.