GDID Engineering Bursaries Available – The Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development is committed to youth and skills development in the country in line with the National Skills Development Strategy. The bursary programme aims to promote quality education and skills development within the critical and scarce skills sectors linked to the Core Business of the department.
- Be a full time student
- Academic potential/satisfactory academic performance (academic progress report if already at an institution)
- Provisional acceptance or proof of registration at an institution of higher learning
- Bursaries will be awarded for the prescribed duration as determined by the learning institution for the Degree / B-Tech. Fields of study: Applications are invited from candidates in the following fields of study:
- BSc / BEng / BTech: Civil / Structural Engineering (Ref: GPDID 2018 / 16 / 1)
- BSc / BEng / BTech: Mechanical Engineering (Ref:GPDID 2018 / 16 / 2)
- BSc / BEng / BTech: Electrical Engineering (Ref:GPDID 2018 / 16 / 3)
- BSc / BTech: Architecture / Quality / Surveying / Construction Management / Interior Design (Ref: GPDID 2018 / 16 / 4)
- BCom: Supply Chain Management (Ref: GPDID 2018 / 16 / 5)
Value of Bursary
The bursary will cover the registration and tuition fees payable directly to the institution of learning. Prescribed Text Books and equipment. Student Accommodation (Detailed motivation to be attached to the Bursary Application).
Closing Date: 16 October 2018
How To Apply
Visit GDID website for more information and how to apply. Here are more bursaries available here