SEDISA Trust bursary is available to young black South Africa women who are interested in furthering their education in the fields of study as selected by the Trust.
This bursary aims to financially assist young woman who have be previously disadvantaged. The applicants must have strong proved academic record.
SEDISA Trust Bursaries Available
The following are the fields of study the Trust has bursaries to offer:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
SEDISA Trust Bursary Requirements
Applicants must meet the following criteria before applying.
- South African citizen
- Black female students (in terms of the BBBEE codes)
- Registered to study in one of the above mentioned fields of study
- Have a strong academic record
- From a financially disadvantaged background
How To Apply
Applicant are welcome to apply online https://www.sedisatrust.com/Form/form.html
Applicants must ensure to submit the below documents when applying.
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
- Motivation letter for bursary consideration
- Proof of acceptance from institution of higher learning
- Studies Fees (tuition fees, prescribed books, accommodation etc. letter from the institution confirming the fees amount)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
15 February 2019.
For any additional information related to the SEDISA bursary, please contact SEDISA directly: