Discovery Learnerships – Discovery Health is offering the opportunity of a lifetime for 10 of South Africa’s brightest young people to join their medical claims assessing Learnership. Intern Learnership
Discovery Learnerships Type of Position: Fixed Term Contract
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 500 learning hours.
The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Discovery Learnerships Key Outputs
The focus of this learnership will be data capturing of medical claims.
Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
Discovery Learnerships Application Guidelines
• Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
• Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application.
• You must have a valid SA ID
Discovery Learnerships Outcomes
• Obtain a recognised and portable qualification in Claims Assessing
• Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile.
•Communication – communicates clearly and professionally to clients
•Resilience & drive – pursues goals despite obstacles
•Detail orientation – accurately captures or communicates information
•Desire and potential to learn
•Intermediate computer skills
•Above average typing skills
•Basic Computer skills
Discovery Learnerships Qualifications & Experience
– Be South African Citizens;
– Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths(or Maths Lit 60 % and above) & English
(Minimum D Symbol on Standard Grade); & 2nd language (Minimum D Symbol)
– Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
– Not have completed a previous Learnership
– Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
– Have effective communication skills in the English language;
– Possess basic computer skills;
– Express a keen interest in claims assessing and healthcare;
– Demonstrate high attention to detail.
– Ability to work accurately
– Interested in data capturing
Close Date: 2014/12/19
How To Apply
Note: This learnership is now closed
Enter your email address for latest bursaries: