FNB Bursary Programme is one of our flagship Corporate Responsibility Programmes. The aim of this initiative is to give tertiary education access to financially disadvantaged, yet academically strong students.
This will ensure that FNB is playing a role in contributing towards the economic development of South Africa, as we create a larger pool of talent to enter the formal sector. Students need to contact the bursary service providers directly for more information on their application process, including application forms and closing dates.
FNB has partnered with established bursary service providers to administer the bursary programme.
The selected bursary service providers not only offer access to finance, but also support services to funded students.
Candidates must contact the bursary service providers for more information on their application process.The FNB bursaries programme provides tertiary education access for learners who are academically capable but financially disadvantaged. An FNB Fund sponsored bursary administered by Studietrust is a partial bursary.
FNB Bursaries Available
- Actuarial Science
- Economic & Management Sciences
- Financial Management
- Investment Management
- Quantitative Finance
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Organisational Psychology
FNB Bursary Application Requirements
- A certified copy of this year’s June exam results or an appropriate progress report if no examination was written with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics, English and Physical Science.
- A copy of your final results if you have completed your NSC (matric).
- Your academic record if you are currently studying at a tertiary institution.
- Two testimonials: The first by a responsible educational official (e.g. your principal or lecturer) and the other by a community leader (e.g. your spiritual leader, local civic leader, etc.). See Sections 5 and 6.
- An essay on your life in Section 7. This essay must be written by you personally. Your parent / guardian / friend may include a letter of recommendation.
- Proof of income/salary* of parent(s) or guardian. (payslip or letter from employer or sworn statement or tax return statement).
- A certified copy of your South African Identity Document (ID).
How To Apply for FNB Bursary
Download the FNB Bursary Application Form online and send it to the follow details http://www.studytrust.org.za
Post: PO Box 29192, Melville, 2109.
Email Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
FNB bursary application must reach FNB before the closing date for applications as late application will not be considered.
Note this bursary is now closed