Bursary Field of Study
Engineering Bursaries Available
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Analytical Chemistry
Finance Bursaries Available
- Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and related fields
Planning and Economic Sciences Bursaries Available
- Land Survey
- City Planning
- Economic development
Information Technology Bursaries Available
- Web Development
- Software Development
Agriculture Bursaries Available
- Rural Development
- Be South African citizens, permanently residing in Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality.
- Have a proof of residence when applying for the bursary.
- Provide proof of income of their family household.
- Be willing to work within Buffalo City after completing their studies.
Selection criteria is based strictly on academic merit and successful applicants are able to renew their bursaries normally based on their academic performance in the previous year The student must have at least D in English C in Mathematics and Science. The bursary fund has a dear bias towards underprivileged individuals and is targeting people from 14 – 35 years of age, The Municipality is committed to advancing Empowerment Equity including persons with disabilities and encourages students with disabilities to apply to the Bursary Fund. Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality wishes to advise that students are responsible for their admission to a tertiary institution.
Bursary Application Form Requirements
- Most recent academic record
- South African Identity Document and proof of residency in Buffalo City Municipality or a letter confirming residency from the ward councillour.
Completed applications can be hand delivered to the Human Resources Department. Buxton House, Buxton Street or posted to the Human Resources Department P.0. Box 134 East London. 5200.
Please note that no late applications will be considered and if you have not been contacted regarding Í your bursary application before end November 2014, your application has been unsuccessful.
For more information related to the bursary, please contact: Nandi Mtwebana – 043 705 1013
Closing Date: 31 October 201.
Enter your email address for latest bursaries: