Alfred Nzo District Municipality Bursary
Alfred Nzo District Municipality bursary applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for external bursary programme for 2018 Academic year. Alfred District Municipality bursary funds the following scarce and critical skills:
Alfred Nzo District Municipality Bursary Available
- BSc : Community Water Services and Sanitation, BSc Water Resource Management or any other water and sanitation related qualification
- Civil Engineering
- Town and Regional Planning
- Accounting / Financial Management
- Internal Auditing
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Health Management
- Geographic Information System
- Information Communication Technology / BSc Computer Science Conditions of Eligibility
- Preference will be given to disadvantaged individuals, and proof thereof must be provided.
- Students residing within Alfred Nzo area of jurisdiction
- Youth between ages 16-35
- Students who are financially needy and academic deserving
Students who are intending to study at a recognised South African tertiary institution for the aforementioned fields
Alfred Nzo District Municipality Bursary Application Requirements
Applicants should submit the following documents with the application forms:
● Motivation letter
• Grade 12 certificate or latest results for current grade 12 leaners
● Proof of enrolment or acceptance letter from recognised tertiary institution
● Certified copy of ID
● Proof of residence from Ward Councillor
● Parents proof of income/death certificate(s) affidavit in cases where the student does not have one or both parents.
How to Apply
Application forms are available from the website address: www.andm.gov.za, ANDM Offices, local municipalities,(umzimvubu, Matatiele, Ntabankulu, and Mbizana )and Ward Councillors. Successful students are expected to enter into a contractual agreement with Alfred Nzo District Municipality.
The agreement contains all general provisions related to the bursary. Alfred Nzo District Municipality reserves the right to determine the total number of bursary allocations for the academic year based on the total budget available.
Applications must be submitted to: The Senior Manager Corporate Services, Alfred Nzo District Municipality, ERF 1400 Ntsizwa Street, Private Bag X 511, Mount Ayliff 4735.
All queries should be directed to Ms. N. Mabunzi: Human Resource Development Section by telephone on (039) 254 5112. Successful candidates will be informed on or before 15 January 2018.
Alfred Nzo District municipality bursary programme continues to make a difference in the lives of many youth of South Africa who want to change their lives through education.